Thursday, February 22, 2007

Everybody's Invited!!

My apologies y'all!!

Since I created this KAL at the last minute (actually while watching Daytona), anyone can join as long as you think you can catch up for points and prizes. Please send an e-mail to "NASCARknitting AT gmail DOT com" or to "NASCARknitter AT gmail DOT com" for a formal and proper invitation. I unfortunately discovered that comments to the KAL page do not include the commenter's address.

Remember, posting your WIPs and FOs can show what points may be in store for you, so get those e-mails out to me.

BBB, LGR!!

1 comment:

McNary & Company Realtors said...

I really want to post!! LoL is my email getting through?? bigpikachica at yahoo dott com

I really sound like a nag, don't I?!? I'm sorry!!!

If you need any help with the KAL, please let me know. I am more than willing to help!