Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Have to use my destash count

I donated a full XXL size Zip-lock bag (I HEART THESE STORAGE BAGS!) (about seven pounds of yarn) - beautiful yarn - Mt. Colors Bearfoot - Araucania Nature Wool - D'Zined wool/mohair/hemp worsted and sports weight - Frog Tree alpaca - and others that I have blocked from memory. For two good causes: 1) "Live simply so that others may simply live." and 2) the prisoner support group. That's about 3175 grams, which seems outlandish to count, but there you have it.

I did do some knitting, too. I finished another 2-headed hat (what I call the reversible stocking cap). I also have not credited myself with the Irish hiking scarf and baby blanket. I'll bring them all in this week, weigh and picture them for next week's race. (That's okay, isn't it? I don't think I'm breaking any rules or offending anyone. If so, tell me and I won't count them. Not a problem!)

No comments: