Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finally some knitting!

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had much to post! With the move and everything else going on, there's not been much knitting progress, but things are slowing down and this week I knit quite a bit!

I knit 145 g worth of yarn on the Back-to-School U-neck Vest:



I don't recall if this was this week or maybe last week since everything has run together over the last few weeks, so I'll count it this week. I finished sock number 1 of Monkey socks, which is 35 g of yarn:



Yay for knitting progress this week!

I watched all of the race this week, too, and I was finally able to "pick the winner"! Though for a while I didn't think that Jeff Gordon would win, I'm glad he did :o)

1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

The WIPs look wonderful. Keep it up!
=:8