Friday, June 1, 2007

Darlington

Now that the company's gone & the house is (more or less) back to normal...

I've got stuff for Darlington. Zilch for Charlotte. I'm still working on the never-ending baby blanket (and I doubt that will be done before the start of the race on Sunday to get it to count).

I made a baby hat with the last of the Cascade Eco, totaling 56.7 g. (Same pattern as most of the other baby hats.)

Two baby hats with Rowan Spray, using Norma's Dulaan pattern, 100 g each. I didn't have enough yarn (only one skein of each color) to make them as long as she did, which is why they're baby hats & not toddler hats.

One child's hat with Rowan Big Wool, also using Norma's pattern, 141.75g.

And four squares for the Hokie Healing Blankets from Patons Rumor. That yarn is so soft!!! Total of 145g.

Grand total: 543.45g.

Light blue is the Talladega hat. Middle row: Cascade Eco stuff (two Richmond; one Darlington). Back row: Rowan stuff.

Hokie squares. Yeah, a couple of them were a little larger, but two of them came out perfectly.

1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Awesome work! I really need to get my stuff together and see how much the total is... SIGH!
=:8