Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Finally in! WOOHOO!

Hi y'all! I just wanted to introduce myself first. I'm Rachel, but also known as the Procrastiknitter. I'm just now coming back to NASCAR. I watched it religiously with my grandfather when I was a kid in the 80's and early 90's. Once I left for college I stopped watching. Last year I started watching with the first Talladega race and was hooked again. It didn't hurt that I moved from Nebraska where racing is not all that popular to Oklahoma where the 2nd question people ask you after "What's your name?" is "Who is your favorite driver?". LOL. Well my personal favs are Jr (#8) and Mark Martin. I also like Tony, Jimmy, and Matt Kenseth. This week my progress I think put me over the edge with point hopefully. I had these two chemo caps which ended up being about 40 grams each (double stranded).

Then these are a little piddly project for my girls which ended up being 4.5 grams a set of flip-flops.

I gave this vintage wool to a friend who was eyeing it. It was 400 grams. I had to use for it at the time and I'm needing to stash bust.



I finished 12 squares between races at roughly 8.5 grams a square.




I also worked 10 grams on this cape for my oldest daughter.


So for last week's knitting/gifting I ended up with 611 grams of my stash used. I did not buy any yarn this week.
I'm very excited to see what everyone does in the next 2 weeks before Vegas!



No comments: