Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gettin' Points in All Sort of Ways

Okay, before I forget my own rules, I better post what I have done so far. Granted since I am the one giving away the prizes, I don't qualify to win but I still want to play. And as for prizes, I have some neat items up for grabs from my stash and I am getting in contact with interested parties for donations too. Here is a tease to think about...Claudia's Hand-Painted Silk Lace, Cherry Tree Hill's Superwashed Merino Mini, Cascade's Pima Silk... ;)

Daytona 500 week
Finished Object(s)
Pattern: (My own) Chain 50 and decrease stitch each row ending with SC
Time it took: began Friday during the Truck race, ended during Nextel Cup
Dimensions: 30-inches wide and 40-inches length (not counting fringe)
Yarn: 2-1/2 skeins (250g) Panda’s FDK (denim tweed) with 1-1/2 skeins (9oz or 255g) Red Heart’s Plush (denim), partial cone (50g) of white Sugar ‘n’ Cream for fringe
Tools: birch Q hook

Yarn Sold
Where: Destash Blog - Rowan's Kid Classic in Crystal Grey and Battle Green
Time it took: posted Friday February 16th, sold Tuesday February 20th
Yarn: RCKid - 12 balls (600g) crystal grey and 2 balls (100g) battle green

Yarn Given
Where: RI Stitchers Meetup group in Borders Cafe Thursday February 22nd
How: brought in case others did not bring anything to swap
Yarn: 1 wound cake (100g) Malabrigo's Kettle-dyed Merino in a butter colorway and 1 wound cake (50g) Elsebeth Lavold's Angora Wool in aubergine

So keep up the good work everyone. This Friday, we'll see everyone's totals!
Kimberly
=:8

No comments: