Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello!

Just wanted to pop in & say hi!

The Husband & I live in western NC with our herd of 8 cats, my yarn, his CD collection and our books.

I started knitting just over a year ago. One of my former co-workers taught me. We'd often sit and knit together in the staff lunchroom. I'm not particularly fast or advanced, but for the most part, I really like it. (You just don't want to be around when I'm trying to figure out something new...pity my poor husband!)

My husband's been a NASCAR fan for years (Jarrett's been his favorite driver for the last 10 or so, but he's long-time Richard Petty fan). You can read about my conversion here. My husband thinks I now spend more time watching racing shows than he does. I also bought Pit Road Pets a few weeks ago, which helped me add to my favorite drivers list. (My other faves are Tony Stewart, Dale Jr. and Mark Martin.)

I'll stop typing now. But I do want to thank y'all for inviting me to join in the fun!

No comments: