Monday, February 26, 2007

OkeeDokee..

Hey Everybody...My name is Robin and I'm from SW VA, for those who know me I'm the crazy chick from The Knittin' Coop! I live closest to Martinsville Speedway (about an hour away)...I'm a life long racing fan! My favorite driver is Junior, I'm a lifetime Earnhardt fan but grew up in a Petty household! Pre-1979 I guess I was a Petty fan!

I'm not going to post all the pics of my FO's for the week just one picture and (ta-da~) the list! I seriously need to purchase a kitchen scale...so Kimberly some of the things I'm going to guess at the amount used!
So this weeks fiber totals and FO's are as follows:
Item: Baby Booties - IK pattern (of course I altered the pattern)
Yarn used and amount: Plymouth Dreambaby approx. 72 yds (I'm guessing about 20-25 grams?)

Item: Cabled Headband - Chick Knits Pattern
Yarn used and amount: Handspun North Ronaldsay approx. 85 yds (I'm guessing again...about 25 grams?)

Item: Felted Bunny - Fiber Trends Pattern
Yarn used and amount: 100% wool (from the stash...no label) 250 yds used. (yet again..guessing...about 125 grams?)



Item: Tea Cozy - Fiber Trends Pattern
Yarn used and amount: Sensations Bellezza Collection (purchased at JoAnn Fabrics~from my stash) Wool/Cotton blend approx. 75 gms or 150 yds. (this happens to be a pretty amazing yarn considering where it came from)



Now...the yarn I purchased (snowbunny~I also bought some roving at the same time but it hasn't arrived yet~from Scout) was prior to this beginning so I hope I won't get penalized for it! However...will roving be counted? I'm leaving on Thursday for a Spinners Retreat...where the temptation will get the best of me!!

Gotta run...
Keep on Knittin'!!

No comments: