Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally have some points for the Phoenix race!

Baby Kimono
Here are 4 of the 8 slipped stitch dishcloths that I made over the past week. I will say that I gave these 4 away and then the other 4 not pictured were sold at my MIL's mother's quilt shop.


Also not pictured is a pair of fuzzy feet that were a replacement pair for my husband's great grandmother that is 100.

Well after two weeks of ZERO knitting, I finally have points. I calculated the FO's for 538.640 grams, or 19 ounces.






How did I finish this much stuff? Jury duty on Monday and then standardized testing in which I don't do much teaching. I don't have pictures of everything (I gave away some and sold a few), but here are the ones I have.













1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Great job on the FOs!! But Oy. You just reminded me that I am "on call" for Grand jury duty here in the state of Rhode Island. The irony of it all is that my DH and none of his family has EVER been selected, not even for local jury duty!!
=:8